LIVE STREAM GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: The Travel Explore Click Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding its territories and possessions) and Washington D.C. who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry (“Entrant"(s)). Void in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and where prohibited. The Giveaway is sponsored by Travel Explore Click.
2. Prize: The Giveaway allows Entrants to enter random drawings, as described below, on the Travel Explore Click YouTube Channel for a chance at $25.00 gift card. The average retail value (ARV) of the Prize is $25.00. The total ARV of all Prizes is $25.00. THE ODDS OF WINNING THE PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
No Prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize received.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway shall begin at 7:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time ("PST") on the last Saturday of every month, and shall end at 9:00 p.m. PST.
4. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway you must (a) subscribe to the Channel, (b) “like” the video (“Video) and (c) use TEC Points to purchase raffle tickets. Entries must be received during the Giveaway Period. ONLY 10 ENTRIES ARE PERMITTED PER PERSON.
5. Winning: The winner of the Giveaway shall be chosen by the Sponsor based on Sponsor’s random name selector via Streamlabs OBS. The Winner shall be chosen on the last Saturday of every month at approximately 9:00 p.m. (PST).
6. Prize Claim: The Winner will be notified during the live stream the day of the drawing. The Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within 10 days of notification, or as directed by the Sponsor. The failure to respond timely, to the notifications and the failure to provide the Prize Claim Documents will result in forfeiture of the Prize and, in such case, the Sponsor may declare an alternate winner, based on another random drawing. If a Prize goes unclaimed or is forfeited by the Winner, the Prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’ sole discretion. The Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the Prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Winner, for the actual value of the Prize received. Other restrictions may apply.
7. Rights of Sponsor: Sponsor, shall have the right, at its sole and absolute discretion to refuse any Entry whatsoever made by Entrants which it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules or which it finds in its sole discretion to be otherwise objectionable for any reason.
8. YouTube Policies
Your participation in and entry into this giveaway must be in compliance with YouTube’s own Community Guidelines. Entries which don’t comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines will be disqualified.
YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube from any and all liability related to this Giveaway.
Travel Explore Click
These Official Rules are provided free of charge. I only ask that you providing credit to me anywhere you choose to use/post them: © Lior Leser, Esq. on YouTube Channel www.youtube.com/web20lawyer